Expanded Music srl (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://www.expandedmusic.com website (the “Service”).
Data Controller is Expanded Music S.r.l via Romagnoli 3/b Bentivoglio (BO) 40010 Italy.
TYPE AND NATURE OF PERSONAL DATA WE USE
We may collect the following types of information:
- personal data you provide us with while using the Service in order to register with our Service or to submit requests or contact us: this may include email address, name, phone number, country, postal address, content of your communications and other relevant information; such data constitute a requirement necessary in order to enter into a contract with us, as well as to use our Service and to send a request to us.
- information that your browser sends whenever you visit or use our Service (“Log Data”); this may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. Learn more about this data in the following cookie section.
WHY AND ON WHICH BASIS WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal data:
- to perform a contract with you or to take steps at your request before entering into a contract with you, including:
- providing you with information regarding our products and services;
- managing the resolution of disputes (e.g. for debt collection) and assisting you and answering your requests and complaints;
- to handle billing, invoicing and recovery;
- to comply with various legal and regulatory obligations.
- to fulfil our legitimate interest, including:
- proof of transaction and, in general, managing the resolution of disputes (e.g. for debt collection), and answering requests and complaints;
- fraud prevention;
- IT management, including infrastructure management, business continuity and IT security;
- establishing aggregated statistics, tests and models, for research and development, in order to improve existing products and services or create new ones;
- direct marketing of our product and services, using the electronic contact detail (email) supplied by you in the context of the sale of a similar product or service by us, provided that you can object to said use in any moment, by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by submitting your request to the following address email@example.com;
- to respect your choice if we requested your consent for a specific processing, including:
- direct marketing or sending advertising materials, including newsletter, or else for carrying out market surveys or interactive business, also by means of communications systems without human intervention; you can object to said use in any moment, by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by submitting your request to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org;
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, including:
- fulfilling fiscal obligations related to the performance of the agreement with you.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier.
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Service. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser’s directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser.
Cookies are necessary to enable our Service to provide functions such as remembering your shopping bag or wish list items or to help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We also use Google Analytics in order to obtain statistical information in an anonymous and aggregated form relative to the navigation on the pages of the Site. More information about how we use Google Analytics only for statistical purposes, are available through the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2763052?hl=it
If you want to disable Google Analytics, download and install the add-on for your web browser through the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services, to operate and maintain our platform or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties, once appointed by us as Data Processors pursuant to Art. 28 GDPR, have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. You can ask for the entire list of the Data Processors appointed by us, sending a request to email@example.com
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your State, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Italy and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the information, including Personal Information, to Italy and process it there.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will retain your personal data for:
- Data provided in the context of an agreement with you: for all the duration of the agreement with you and then, after the end of the contractual relationship, for a further period of ten (10) years in order to protect our rights in case of claims or requests by you and to comply with legal requirements, unless the applicable law and other regulations provide for a longer period of retention;
- Data provided in the context of a request sent to us outside a contractual relationship: one (1) year from the collection, for facilitating user relationship management, except the case that we can keep the data for a longer period upon another legal basis.
- Data processed on the base of your consent: until the withdrawal of your consent, except the case that we can keep the data for a longer period upon another legal basis.
- Cookies and other connection and tracking data stored on your device are kept for a period of three (3) months from the collection date, except the case that we can keep the data for a longer period upon another legal basis.
Our Service is not intended to address anyone under the age of 16 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 16. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 16 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Please note that, notwithstanding the foregoing, under the general contract law of your country, it could be mandatory that you are at least 18 or more (in Italy, 18) in order to stipulate a valid contact with us; otherwise, you need the consent of your parent or guardian to enter into a valid contract with us.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW YOU CAN EXERCISE THEM
In accordance with applicable regulations, you have the following rights:
- To access: you can obtain information relating to the processing of your personal data, and a copy of such personal data; at this regard, for any further copies requested by you, we may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs. Where you make the request by electronic means, and unless otherwise requested by you, the information shall be provided in a commonly used electronic form.
- To rectify: where you consider that your personal data are inaccurate or incomplete, you can require that such personal data be modified accordingly.
- To erase: you can require the deletion of your personal data, to the extent permitted by law (for example, we will erase your data if you withdraw your consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal ground for the processing).
- To restrict: you can request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in the cases provided by law (for example, if the accuracy of your personal data is contested by you, you can obtain the restriction for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of your personal data).
- To object: you can object to the processing of your personal data, on grounds relating to your particular situation. You have the absolute right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, also with specific reference to data processing for marketing purposes by means of communications systems without human intervention.
- To withdraw your consent: where you have given your consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- To data portability: where legally applicable, you have the right to have the personal data you have provided to us be returned to you or, where technically feasible, transferred to a third party in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (please note that such right applies only to data processed: (a) on the base of your consent or of an agreement with us; (b) by automated means).
If you wish to exercise the rights listed above or have more information about that, please send a letter or e-mail to the following address Expanded Music srl via Romagnoli 3/b 40010 Bentivoglio (BO) Italy or firstname.lastname@example.org Please include a scan/copy of your identity card for identification purpose.
In accordance with applicable regulation, in addition to your rights above, you are also entitled to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (in Italy, Garante per la protezione dei dati personali, Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121 – 00186, Roma, Fax: (+39) 06.69677.3785, email@example.com).
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions relating to our use of your personal data under this information notice, please send a letter or e-mail to the following address address Expanded Music srl, via Romagnoli 3/b 40010 Bentivoglio (BO) Italy or firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: June 14th, 2018